2014-06-15 11:42 PM
LE MANS, France (AP) -- Results Sunday at the end of the 24 Hours of Le Mans at the 13.629-kilometer (8.469-mile) Circuit de la Sarthe (with driver, country, car, laps completed):
1. Marcel Fassler, Switzerland; Andre Lotterer, Germany; Benoit Treluyer, France; Audi No. 2, 379 laps.
2. Lucas di Grassi, Brazil; Marc Gene, Spain; Tom Kristensen, Denmark; Audi No. 1, three laps behind.
3. Sebastien Buemi, Switzerland; Anthony Davidson, Britain; Nicolas Lapierre, France; Toyota No. 8, five laps behind.
4. Mathias Beche, Switzerland; Nick Heidfeld, Germany; Nicolas Prost, France; Rebellion No. 12, 19 laps behind.
5. Simon Dolan, Britain; Harry Tincknell, Britain; Oliver Turvey, Britain; Zytek-Nissan No. 38, 23 laps behind.
6. Ludovic Badey, France; Tristan Gommendy, France; Pierre Thiriet, France; Ligier-Nissan No. 46, 24 laps behind.
7. Paul-Loup Chatin, France; Nelson Panciatici, France; Oliver Webb, Britain; Alpine-Nissan No. 36, 24 laps behind.
8. Vincent Capillaire, France; Jan Charouz, Czech Republic; Rene Rast, Germany; Oreca-Nissan No. 24, 25 laps behind.
9. Alex Brundle, Britain; Jann Mardenborough, Britain; Mark Shulzhitskiy, Russia; Ligier-Nissan No. 35, 25 laps behind.
10. Romain Brandela, France; Gary Hirsch, Switzerland; Christian Klien, Austria; Morgan-Judd No. 43, 27 laps behind.